Recipe: Agrum Trifle
- 500 g of Tegral Satin Moist Cake Yellow
- 100 g of Water
- 200 g of Oil
- 200 g of Eggs
- 500 g of Harmony Classic Neutre
- 200 g of Grapefruit Juice
- 200 g of Mandarin Juice
- 100 g of Lime Juice
- Q.S. of Fresh Fruits
- Mix all cake ingredients for 4min. at medium speed with a paddle mixer.
- Spread on a baking stray.
- Bake at 180°C for 10min.
- Cool down and cut into wanted shape to put into the verrine.
- Heat up the Harmony Classic Neutre and the three juices until 65-75°C. 200 g Grapefruit Juice
- Pour agrum jelly into the verrine on top of the cake, and then place fresh fruits on top.
- Let rest.
White Chocolate Mousse
- For the mousse, boil 250 g of cream and pour on the Belcolade Dominican Republic 31 and cocoa butter.
- Cool down to 35°C and add the remaining 175 g of cream (medium whipped) and Chantypak at the same time.
- Pour a layer of mousse on top of the verrine, and then pipe a layer of Topfil Raspberry.
- Mix all crumble ingredients together and push through a big sieve.
- Cool down before crumbling on a tray and bake for approximately 15 min. at 180°C.
- Sprinkle on top of the verrine.