Belcolade, the real Belgian chocolate, is produced exclusively in Belgium following a long tradition of craftsmanship, quality and refinement. It is made from carefully selected cocoa beans using production processes that have been perfected over time, thus assuring that Belcolade’s exquisite taste is in line with consumers’ expectations.
Mention the name “Belgium” and many people, from different walks of life and different regions of the world, will think “chocolate”. At Belcolade, we take great pride in being a part of the rich heritage that has earned Belgian chocolate this extraordinary reputation. We work hard to protect and enhance that reputation through an unmatched dedication to quality, innovation, customer service and, above all, leadership in taste. For this reason our chocolate is – and has always been – produced in our factory in Erembodegem, Belgium.
- Exceptional and differentiating taste profiles for all product ranges
- Belgian authenticity
- Only available to professionals
- A comprehensive range of dark, milk and white chocolates
- Tailor-made recipes matching your taste profile, viscosity and sustainable certification requirements
- High quality, great tasting sustainable chocolate
- Continuous innovation
- Our unique, great taste
- Sustainable chocolate, so chocolate can be enjoyed for generations to come
Belcolade product ranges include
A full range of chocolate products from powerful dark chocolate with a delicate bitter taste to chocolate with a subtle milky flavour, as well as caramel and creamy white chocolate that melts in the mouth. Bake-stable chocolate, sugar-free varieties, and chocolate for ice cream are also available.
For the taste you love plus extra value for money, discover our sustainable Lait & Noir Cacao-Trace™ chocolates.
Fairtrade, UTZ and Rainforest Alliance certified chocolate products are also available with the Belcolade Selection range.