Recipe of Wholegrain Banana & Yogurt Cake
- Put the water, oil, eggs and the yogurt into a mixing boil.
- Add the Tegral Satin Wholegrain Cake on top and then mix for 4 min. at medium speed using a flat beater.
- Add the Softgrain Golden 6 CL and mix for 1 min. at slow speed
- Pipe 1/3 of the batter into the mold.
- Fill with a layer of Vivafil Apricot and the fresh banana pieces.
- Finish with 2/3 of the cake batter.
- Before baking, decorate with a mix Puravita Decor Multi Seeds & Multi Flakes and hazelnuts.
- Bake for approximately 25 min. at 180°C with a closed damper.