Recipe: Cheesecake Finger
- Mix butter, brown sugar, Puravita Decor Multiseed and our together to obtain a dough and push through a big sieve.
- Cool down before crumbling on a tray and bake for approximately 15 min. at 180°C.
- When cooled down, mix together with melted Belcolade Lait Selection and Belcolade Praliné Hazelnut.
- Cool down before cutting into wanted size, and then roll out between paper.
- Fill the silicon mould with Deli Cheesecake and bake at 180 C° for approximately 15 min.
- Freeze and demould, and then stick on the crumble base.
- Heat up the Miroir Glassage Neutre to 40°C.
- Mix to remove air.
- Add Topfil Raspberry to the Cheesecake Finger with a spatula, and then glaze with Miroir Glassage Neutre.
- Decorate with fresh fruits(raspberries).