A sugar dough base filled with layers of Venezuela 43 chocolate cake, apricot rosemary jam and Venezuela 43 chocolate mousse.
- 500g of Tegral Patacrout
- 200g of Aristo Primeur Croissant
- 50g of Whole Eggs
- 5g of Fleur de Sel
- Mix everything together until you obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Roll out at 4mm, build up the dough in the circles.
- Place the dough in the fridge for one hour.
- Bake on a Silpan® at 180°C for 18min.
Apricot Rosemary Jam
- 500g of Sugar
- 500g of Water
- Q.S. of Rosemary
- 1500g of PatisFrance Abricots Entiers Mini Maroc
- Boil the sugar with the water. Add the rosemary and boil again.
- Cut the apricots in two and let them infuse in the syrup for 12hours.
- Sieve and mix the apricots.
- 500g of Tegral Satin Moist Cake Dark
- 200g of Whole Eggs
- 200g of Oil
- 100g of Water
- 100g of Belcolade Origins Venezuela 43
- Mix the first 4 ingredients for 4 min. at medium speed.
- Melt the Belcolade Origins Venezuela 43 and add to the other mixture.
- Spread out on a baking tray and bake at 180°C for 8min.
Venezuela Chocolate Mousse
- 50g of Festipak
- 50g of Whole Milk
- 120g of Egg Yolks
- 45g of Bavarois Neutre
- 225g of Belcolade Origins Venezuela 43
- 350g of Chantypak
Additional ingredients needed:
- Belcolade Noir Selection C501/J
- Mix the 4 first ingredients together and warm up till 85°C.
- Pour this onto the Belcolade Origins Venezuela 43 and mix to make it homogeneous.
- Add the whipped Chantypak.
- Cut out a circle of the Venezuela Chocolate Cake, place it on the bottom of the sugar dough.
- Put a layer of the apricot rosemary jam on top.
- Close with the Venezuela Chocolate Mousse.
- Put on top square of Belcolade Noir Selection C501/J and layers of Venezuela Chocolate Mousse and repeat this application two times.
Venezuela 43 combines the powerful flavours of caramel, hazelnuts and butter with a slight impression of roasted cocoa and a well-defined vanilla aroma. The resulting milk chocolate could not be better forpatisserie applications such as ”Tarte Venezuela“: a sugar dough base filled with layers of Venezuela 43 chocolate cake, apricot rosemary jam and Venezuela 43 chocolate mousse.