Creamy & comforting with just a hint of crunch. For this recipe, use a rectangular frame of 8cm/35cm and foresee the baking of two elements: Blondie batter & Deli Cheesecake
- 500 g of Puratos Tegral Satin Moist Cake Yellow
- 200 g of Belcolade Blanc Intense
- 25 g of butter
- 200 g of oil
- 150 g of whole eggs
- 50 g of egg yolk
- 50 g of honey
- 120 g of Speculoos crumble
- 120 g of hazelnuts whole, roasted
- Melt butter & mix with oil, eggs, yolk & honey.
- Add melted chocolate.
- Finally add moist cake, roasted hazelnuts & speculoos.
- Mix to a homogenous batter.
- In a frame of 8cm/35cm, pipe 500g of batter.
- Q.S. of Puratos Deli Cheesecake
- Pipe 330g on top of blondie batter.
- Bake together in a deck oven at 170°C 30 min.
Point of attention: Bake on double trays!
Fancy creating a brownie instead?
It's all about finding the perfect match between your offer and your client's desires. Here's our you can transform a delicious half-baked Blondie cheesecake into a exquisite brownie!
- Replace Tegral Satin Moist Cake Yellow by Tegral Satin Moist Cake Dark
- Replace Belcolade Blanc Intense by Belcolade Noir Selection
For more information on Deli Cheesecake, applications & advantages please :