- Tegral Satin Cream Cake CL 1000 g
- Eggs 350 g
- Oil 300 g
- Water 225 g
- Belcolade Lait Selection Q.S.
- Passionata Q.S.
- Fresh strawberries Q.S.
- Icing sugar Q.S.
- Mix all cake ingredients for 5 minutes at medium speed with a flat beater.
- Pipe the cake batter into a hot waffle mould and leave in the mould for approximately 3 minutes.
- Cool down and cut into wanted size.
- Dip the waffle in tempered Belcolade Lait Selection.
- Pipe the whipped Passionata on top.
- Decorate the top with fresh strawberries and icing sugar.