- 1000 g of Tegral Sponge* (Sponge mix)
- 750 g of Eggs
- 100 g of Water
- Q.S. Chantypak* (Non-dairy cream)
- Q.S. Strawberries
- Mix together all ingredients for 5 min.
- At full speed with the whisk.
- Reduce to medium speed for 1 min.
- Put in the desired moulds (230 g) and bake at 180°C in a deck oven during approximately 25 min., depending on size of mould.
- Slice the baked sponge into three layers, soak with sugar syrup (50/50) and fill with alternatively whipped Chantypak and chopped strawberries.
- Base-ice and garnish the cake with whipped Chantypak.
- Use some fresh strawberries to decorate.