- 1000 g (100%) of Flour
- 544 g (32%) of Mimetic for lamination* (Margarine)
- 520 g (52%) of Water
- 100 g (10%) of Mimetic in the dough* (Margarine)
- 50 g (5%) of Sugar
- 20 g (2%) of Salt
- 7,5 g (0,75%) of S500 Puff Pastry* (Bread improver)
- 50/piece of Vivafil Apricot* (Fruit Fillings)
- 1000 g (10%) of Sunset Glaze* (Egg wash alternative)
- 200 g (20%) of Water
- Mixing spiral: 3 min. slow and 3 min. fast
- Dough temperature" 21°C
- Roll out: On the laminator at 9 mm
- Rest: 30 min. in the freezer
- Lamination 1: 1x double-fold, 1x single-fold
- Lamination 2: 1x double-fold, 1x single-fold
- Make up: Laminate at 2 mm, cut circles of 9 cm width with a round dough cutter. Pipe the filling in the middle and cover with a rastor of puff pastry dough.
- Final fermentation: 70 min. at 28°C and 85% R.H.
Decoration before baking
- Brush/spray with Puratos Sunset Glaze (Egg wash alternative).
- Oven temperature: 215°C
- Baking time: 20 min.