- 1000 g of Tegral Satin Moist Cake Dark
- 400 g of Eggs
- 400 g of Oil
- 200 g of Water
- 200 g of PatisFrance Almond Batonnets
- 375 g of Cremyvit Classic
- 1000 g of Water (4°C)
- 200 g of Belcolade Blanc Intense
- 200 g of Passionata
- Mix all cake ingredients for 5 min. at medium speed with a flat beater.
- Add 400 g/ring and bake at 180°C for approximately 30 min.
- Cut in 2 disks.
- For the white chocolate cream whisk the Cremyvit with the water for 5 min. at high speed.
- Let rest.
- Mix the melted Belcolade into the prepared Cremyvit and whisk smooth.
- Finally whip the Passionata and fold in the white chocolate cream.
- Fill 2 disks of chocolate cake with a layer of Topfil Orange and a layer of white chocolate cream.
- Decorate the cake with white chocolate cream.