- 400 g of Tegral Saint Moist Cake Yellow* (Cake mix)
- 300 g of Belcolade K10 Chocolate Drops* (Chocolate)
- 150 g of Butter
- 100 g of Whole eggs
- 185 g of Cookie dough, baked and crushed
- 15 g of Aristo Primeur Crema* (Margarine)
- QS. of Deli Cheesecake* (Cheesecake mix)
- Mix all ingredients together, add chocolate drops at the end.
- Pack in cling film and chill.
- Roll out 6 mm thick and cut a 14 cm diameter Chill.
- Prepare small cookies with the rest of the dough.
- Bake cookies on silpat in deck oven at 160°C for approximately 18 min.
- Crush the small baked cookies and mix with melted Aristo Primeur Crema.
- Keep some whole cookies for decoration.
- Spray a ring of 18 by 4 cm with Puratos Spraylix.
- Place the crushed cookies in the bottom.
- Pipe plain cheesecake on and place a 14 cm disk of unbaked cookie dough.
- Bake in deck oven at 160°C down 170°C up approx. 50 min.
- Decorate once cooled down.