- 1000 g of Puffed rice
- 6000 g of Belcolade Selection Blanc Intense
- 100 g of Belcolade Pure Prime Pressed Cacoa Butter
- 10 g of Various liposoluble colours
- Q. S. Arabic gum based shining agent
- Meld the Belcolade Selection Blanc Intense to 40°C.
- Use a Selmi Comfit machine to coat the puffed rice.
- To obtain a smooth surface, follow the correct parameters for the cooling and speed.
- 8-12°C cooling, 50% speed.
- Melt and mix the Belcolade Pure Prime Pressed Cocoa Butter with the colour and spray small dots on the dragées.
- 30-33°C add, 45% speed, 8°C cooling.
- Depending on the brand and type of shining agent, the process and dosage may change.