- 1500 g of Tegral Satin Yellow Moist
- 600 g of Carat Coverlux Milk
- 75 g of Aristo Primeur Cake
- 600 g of Oil
- 450 g of Eggs
- 400 g of Dried fruits (roasted)
- 150 g of Egg yolks
- 150 g of Inverted sugar
- 25 g of Candied lemon
- 25 g of Candied orange
- Melt the Carat Coverlux Milk with the Aristo Primeur in a microwave to 45°C.
- In a mixing bowl with a paddle, mix the Tegral Satin Yellow Moist, oil, eggs, egg yolks and inverted sugar for 3 min. medium speed.
- Add the melted Carat mix at 45°C into the mixer and mix for another 2 min.
- Add the roasted dried fruit and the candied fruit.
- Spread the full recipe into a frame 40x60 min.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. at 170°C.
- 625 g of Carat Coverlux Dark
- 500 g of Festipak
- Boil the Festipak and pour over the Carat Coverlux Dark.
- Use an immersion blender to obtain a good emulsion.
- Cool down for 24 hours before using.
- Spread a first layer of 800 g ganache at room temperature on top of the brownie and set in the fridge.
- Melt the last part of the ganache to 35°C and pour over the top of the brownie to glaze.
This recipe can be used when the ganache is at room temperature, to spread on a layer cake, or it can be melted at 35°C for glazing.For more information about Carat and its use for the decoration of bakery products or soft textured products such as cakes, brownies, swiss rolls, mousses and patisserie products, visit our website!