Associate the tastes of fresh raspberries and chocolate to indulge your customers with a delicious Macaron. This recipe includes the making of Macaron, Ganache and Raspberry filling.
- 500 g of Patis’Macaron
- 25 g of Belcolade Cocoa Powder
- 100 g of Water (50°C)
- Scale the Patis’Macaron and Belcolade Cocoa Powder in a mixing bowl with a paddle.
- Warm up the water to 50°C.
- Mix everything together for 6 min. full speed.
- Pipe a medium and small shape.
- Bake at 140°C for ±20 min. for the small and ±22 min. for the medium one.
- 410 g of Carat Coverlux Dark
- 250 g of Festipak
- 85 g of Glucose
- Boil the Festipak and the glucose.
- Pour over the Carat Coverlux Dark.
- Use an immersion blender to obtain a good emulsion.
- Keep in the fridge.
- 100 g of Topfil Raspberry
- 50 g of Miroir l’Original
- 5 g of Lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pipe a ring of the Ganache on the macaron, add the raspberry filling in the center, top the medium macaron with a small shell, finish with a disc of Carat Coverlux Dark.
- Use some of the Carat filling to stick the medium and small macaron together.
- Top with a fresh Ganache raspberry and a Carat shaving.
For more information about Carat and its use for the decoration of bakery products or soft textured products such as cakes, brownies, swiss rolls, mousses and patisserie products, visit our website!