31 May 2017
1. Mix all donut ingredients in a spiral mixer for 3 minutes. at slow speed and approximately 7 minutes at high speed.
2. Keep the dough temperature at 27°C.
3. Let rest for 20 minutes at -20°C. Roll out the dough at 2 mm with a width of 20 cm.
4. Spread melted Belcolade K 10 Noir Selection at 35°C over the dough and roll it up.
5. Cut swirls of approximately 25 g.
6. Give the dough a final fermentation of approximately 40 minutes at 30°C with 60% relative humidity.
7. Fry for 1 minute on both sides with a fryer at 180°C.
8. Dip the top surface of the donut in a 50/50 mixture of Carat Coverlux White and Carat Decorcrem White.
9. Sprinkle with speculoos crumbs and stick a skewer through the donut.