Summer holiday period is officially open. Offer your customers a nutty and crunchy bite along with the freshness of Lavender and Apricot.
This final application is made using 4 recipes:
- Cocoa Shortcrust
- Lavender Ganache
- Apricot Marmelade
- Pecannuts Crumble
- 375 g of Puratos Tegral Patacroute
- 15 g of Belcolade Premium Dutch Cocoa Powder, 22-24
- 50 g PatisFrance Noisettes Brutes Rapées
- 50 g of Icing Sugar
- 1/2 pc of Orange Zest
- 225 g of Butter
- 5 g of Salt
- 80 g of Egg
- Mix Puratos Tegral Patacroute, Belcolade Premium Dutch Cocoa Powder, PatisFrance Noisettes Brutes Rapées, icing sugar, salt, orange zest, eggs and butter together until you obtain a sandy texture.
- Store in the fridge to obtain a firm texture.
- Roll out to 3 mm, cut with cutter and bake on reverse half sphere silicon mould of 4,5 cm.
- Bake at 180 °C, during ± 15-20 min.
- 200 g of Puratos Festipak
- 50 g of Milk
- 4 g of Lavender
- 45 g of Invert Sugar
- 320 g of Belcolade Noir Supreme, E740/J
- 55 g of Butter (cutted in small pieces)
- Bring Puratos Festipak and milk to 60 °C and infuse with lavender during 5 min.
- Add the invert sugar and bring to 80 °C, then pour it onto the Belcolade Noir Supreme and blend with a hand mixer to smooth it.
- When the ganache reaches a temperature of 35-38 °C, add the butter.
- Homogenize with a hand mixer.
- Pour into the baked shell and let it crystallize between 16-18 °C during minimum 2 hours.
- 150 g of PatisFrance Noix de Pécan Hachées (roasted and crushed)
- 150 g of Brown Sugar
- 150 g of Flour
- 80 g of Butter
- 3 g of Salt
- Mix all the ingredients together to obtain a sandy texture.
- Bake at 170 °C during ± 12 min.
- Let it cool down and sprinkle the PatisFrance Noix de Pécan Hachées crumble on top of the Puratos Topfil Apricot.