Sweet brioche recipe
Healthy grains, tasty bread
Discover all the benefits of Softgrain: ready-to-use wholegrains and seeds cooked and infused with sourdough.
- 1000g flour (100%)
- 300g of water ± (30%)
- 15g of salt (1,5%)
- 80g of sugar (8%)
- 150g of eggs (15 %)
- 150g of Milk (15%)
- 100g of Mimetic Incorporation (10%)
- 50g of O-tentic Mediterraneo (5%)
- 300g of Softgrain Golden 6 CL (30%)
- Mixing spiral 5 min. 1st speed - 5 min. 2nd speed
- Add the grains and mix 5 min. more in 2nd speed
- Dough temperature 28°C
- Bulk fermentation 15 min.
- Scale 90g and preshape long
- Intermediate proof 15 min.