- 120 g of Belcolade Selection Cacao Trace* (40°C )
- 500 g of Belcolade Praliné 50%
- 175 g of Rice poppers
- 500 g of Tegral Satin Cream Cake Moist Yellow*
- 100 g of Water
- 200 g of Oil
- 200 g of Eggs
- 40 g of Deli Caramel* (35°C )
- 130 g of Nut mix
- 160 g of Oatmeal
- 250 g of Dry fruits (mix)
- 40 g of Coconut fat (35°C )
- 40 g of Honey (35°C )
- 1 g of Fleur de sel
- Mix all ingredients for the base together and put into a square mould with a thickness of 8 mm.
- Mix all ingredients for 4 min. at medium speed with the paddle mixer.
- Spread on one baking tray.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 min.
- Allow to cool down and cut the required shape to put on top of the base.
- Stick with some Deli Caramel.
- Put all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix gently with the other ingredients.
- Put a layer of 2 cm on top of the moist cake.
- To make it stick use a thin layer of Deli Caramel