- 1000 g of Tegral Satin Savoury*
- 200 g of Whole eggs
- 900 g of Water
- 400 g of Oil
- 12 pc. of Sprig of thyme
- 6 pc. of Figs
- 500 g of Goat's cheese
- Q.S. Pepper
- Q.S. Salt
- 1 pc. of Sprig of thyme
- Q.S. of Honey
* Puratos product
- Mix all the ingredients for 4 min. at medium speed.
- Add the thyme to the batter, mix and fill up the mould.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Put some slices of fig and goat's cheese on the top of the cake.
- Brush some Sunset Glaze on the cake and bake for 20 min. at 180°C.
- After baking add some honey onto the figs and decorate with a sprig of thyme.