- 1000 g of Tegral Ringo*
- 400 g of Water
- Q.S. of Carat Decorcrem Dark*
- Q.S. of Carat Decorcrem White*
- Q.S. of Pink fat base solube colouring
- Q.S. of Granola
- Q.S. of Dried fruits and nuts
- Put the water in a mixing bowl and add the Tegral Rino cake mix.
- Mix for 1 min. at slow speed and 2 min. at medium speed in a planetary mixer using a flat beater.
- Let the dough rest for 10 min.
- Bake the donut using a line machine.
- Set the turning time and baking temperature to 180°C (line application).
- Cut the bottom of the donut to make it stand up.
- To decorate, top the donut with Carat Decocrem (dark, white or white with pink colouring) and then add some dried fruit, nuts and granola.