- 220 g of brown cane sugar
- 60 g of glucose
- 190 g of cream
- 2 pc of Cinnamon stick
- Completely melt the cane sugar to obtain a shiny paste and add the glucose syrup.
- Boil the cream and the cinnamon stick before gradually adding to the sugar.
- Sieve and allow to cool down in the fridge.
- 520 g of Cream (35% fat content)
- 1 pc of Vanilla stick
- 50 g of Glucose
- 420 g of Belcolade Noir Collection Costa Rica 64
- 60 g of Belcolade Lait Collection Costa Rica 38
- 15 g of Butter 55 g Sorbitol
- Boil the cream with the vanilla stick and add the glucose.
- Add the sorbitol and sieve.
- Pour directly onto the Noir and Lait Collection Costa Rica.
- Mix well, and using a hand mixer make the filling smooth and homogenous.
- When the ganache reaches 35°C, add the butter and mix again.
- This ganache has to be at a temperature of 28°C before you fill up your pre-made chocolate shell/ mould.