Cake and sponge mixes
- 375 g of flour
- 50 g of PatisFrance Almond Powder
- 150 g of icing
- 150 g of sugar
- 225 g of butter
- 7 g of salt
- 80 g of eggs
- Mix flour, PatisFrance Almond Powder, icing sugar, salt and butter together to a sandy texture.
- Add the eggs to obtain a smooth dough.
- Reserve in fridge until cold. Roll out to 3 mm and shape into tart ring of 5 cm diameter.
- 100 g of PatisFrance Almond Powder
- 100 g of butter
- 100 g of eggs
- 100 g of sugar
- 50 g of flour
- 2 g of orange zest
- Cream sugar and butter, add eggs gradually.
- At the end, add PatisFrance Almond Powder, orange zest and flour.
- Pipe ½ cm in tart shells and bake at 180°C for approximately 12-15 min.
- Cool down and unmold.
- 500 g of Tegral Patacrout
- 200 g of butter
- 50 g of whole eggs
- 200 g of cassonade
- Mix all ingredients together and roll out to 2 mm between two baking paper sheets.
- Put the mixture in the freezer and then cut a disc of 2 cm diameter.
- 250 g of water
- 100 g of butter
- 5 g of salt
- 10 g of sugar
- 150 g of flour
- ±250 g of whole eggs
- Boil the water with the butter, salt and sugar.
- Add flour and dry the mixture correctly.
- Gradually add the eggs to obtain a smooth and pipable texture.
- Pipe a 3 cm diameter choux shape, apply a crusty layer on top and bake in deck oven at 170°C for 40-45 min with an open damper.
Orange vanilla cream
- 800 g of milk
- 10 g of orange blossom
- 200 g of Fresh cream 35%
- 150 g of vanilla stick 1 pc Sugar
- 120 g of egg yolks
- 90 g of CPT
- 250 g of whipped fresh cream 35%
- Heat the milk, orange blossom, fresh cream and vanilla stick at 60°C.
- Pour ¼ of this mixture in the CPT, mix energetically to obtain an homogenous texture.
- Keep it.
- Boil the rest of the milk/cream mixture, take off the heat, add the first mixture and bring to boil.
- Pour on tray, wrap with film in contact, cool down quickly at 4°C.
- Soften and add the firm whipped cream.
Red fruit marmelade
- 480 g of PatisFrance Starfruit Raspberry
- 120 g of PatisFrance Starfruit Blackcurrant
- 280 g of granulated sugar
- 6 g of pectin
- 10 g of Classic Strawberry
- Heat both purees in a pan to 40°C, add the sugar mixed to the pectin.
- Cook to 104°C.
- Add the Classic Strawberry and cool down, keep at 4°C.