- Mix the Tegral Patacrout with the Butter. Add the eggs
- Mix until you obtain a firm homogenous mass. Keep in the fridge.
2. Custard Cream Grapefruit
- Boil the Grapefruit juice and fresh cream.
- Mix the sugar and CPT dry. Add on the cream.
- Re boil and add the chocolate.
3. Chocolate Brownie
- Mix in slow speed the eggs and the Brownie CL for 1 min
- Melt the butter and the chocolate till 45°C
- Add to the previous preparation and mix for 2-4 min in slow speed
- Bake for 20min add 170°C
4. Kalamansi Fruit jelly
- Mix the sugar with the pectin.
- Heat up the kalamansi juice and the Starfruit Mangue till 40°C.
- Add the pectin sugar mixture and bring to a boil.
- Add the glucose and boil the fruit jelly till 103°C and leave to cool down.
5. Mousse Vietnam
- Mix the cold water and the gelatin and let it soak.
- Semi whip the 700 g cream and put aside. Heat the cream.
- Pour on the chocolate and make an homogeneous ganache.
- Add the gelatin and mix it into the ganache.
- When the chocolate ganache reaches 32°C, incorporate the whipped cream.
6. Chocolate Glaze
- Boil the milk with the glucose and pour on to the chocolate.
- Add the pre-soaked gelatine leaves and mix in the Miroir Neutral.
- Homogenise with a hand blender and remove air bubbles.
- Leave to crystalise overnight.
- Apply the glaze at 38°C on a frozen mousse cake.