- 500 g of Tegral Satin Cream Cake CL
- 175 g of Eggs
- 150 g of Oil
- 110 g of Water
- 100 g of Cremyvit Classic
- 100g of Deli Citron
- 200 g of Ovablanca
- 100 g of Water
- For the cake, mix all the ingredients for 5 min. at medium speed with a flat beater.
- Pipe in a triangle flexipan.
- Whip the Cremyvit Classic.
- Fold together the Cremyvit and the Deli Citron and pipe on top of the cake batter.
- Bake at 180°C for approximately 20 min.
- Let the cake cool down.
- Whip the Ovablanca until there are soft peaks.
- Pipe on top of the cake and burn.