- 1000 g of Tegral Satin Cream Cake CL*
- 350 g of Eggs
- 300 g of Oil
- 180 g of Water
- 45 g of Classic Orange*
- 1000 g of Ambiante*
- QS. of Deli Orange*
- Add Tegral Satin Cream Cake CL, eggs, oil, water and Classic Orange to a planetary mixer with a beater.
- Mix on slow speed for 2 min., scrape down and mix for another 3 min. at medium speed.
- Deposit the batter into yellow cupcake cases (40 g per cupcake).
- Bake at 160°C for 20-25 min.
- Whip Ambiante and pipe 2 rings of petals around the tops of the cooled cakes.
- Finish the tops with Deli Orange.