- 1000 g of Tegral Savoie*
- 500 g of Eggs
- QS. of Icing sugar
- 600g of PatisFrance Starfruit Litchi*
- 200 g of Bavarois Neutre*
- 1000 g of Chantypak*
- 150 g of Frozen raspberries
- Optional: 10 g of Rose essence
- QS. of Red fruits
- QS. of Harmony Sublimo*
- Mix Tegral Savoie and eggs at high speed during 6 min.
- Pipe on a tray and dust icing sugar on top.
- Bake in a deck oven at 210°C for approximately 6 min.
- Warm the Starfruit Litchi at 40°C and add the Bavarois Neutre.
- Gently fold in the semi-whipped Chantypak, and pieces of frozen raspberries.
- Finish the top of the Charlotte with a mix of red fruits and glaze with Harmony Sublimo.