- 200 ml of Cuisipak* (Non-dairy cream)
- 100 g of Brie cheese
- 4 pcs of Egg
- 2 pcs of Spoons mixed nuts
- 2 pcs of Spoons of pumpkin (Blanched, in cubes)
- 2 pcs of Spoons of tomato (Cut into small cubes)
- 2 pcs of Spoons spring onion (in fine slices)
- Sheet puff pastry
- Ground black pepper
- Fleur de sel
- Cover a “pie pan” with the puff pastry, press down well and make some holes in it with a fork.
- Bake during 5 min. in a pre-heated oven at 150°C.
- Whisk the Cuisipak* with the eggs, fleur de sel and black pepper.
- Chop the mixed nuts finely, and put them on the bottom of the tart shell.
- Add the spring onion, pumpkin and tomato cubes.
- Pour the cream and egg mixture into the tart shell.
- Cut the brie cheese into small cubes and add them to the quiche.
- Bake for 20 min. at 150 °C.