- 6 g of Fennel seeds
- 300 g of Fresh Cream 35%
- 20 g of Glucose
- 50 g of Invert sugar
- 1 g of Salt
- 500 g of Belcolade Origins Costa Rica 38
- 80 g of Belcolade Origins Costa Rica 64
- 50 g of Butter
- 80 g of Belcolade Lait Selection, O3X5/j or G
- Belcolade Noir Selection, C501/J
- Belcolade Lait Selection, O3X5/j or G
- Crush the fennel in the mortar.
- Heat up the fresh cream together with the glucose, invert sugar, salt and fennel.
- At 85 °C stop the heating process.
- Sieve the cream and pour on top of the Belcolade Origins Costa Rica 38 and Belcolade Origins Costa Rica 64.
- Mix by using a hand mixer to obtain a homogeneous and fluid ganache.
- Spread out a thin layer of tempered Belcolade Lait Selection onto a sheet of baking paper and place a square of 8 mm thickness on top of the chocolate.
- At 30 °C spread out the ganache in the square.
- Let it crystallize for 12 hours in a room at 18 °C with an average humidity below 60 %.
- Spread out evenly a layer of tempered Belcolade Noir Selection onto the ganache.
- Before complete crystallization, cut with a guitar into the required shape.
- Enrobe with tempered Belcolade Lait Selection and decorate immediately with a relief sheet.