- 1000 g of Smoked cashew nuts
- 3 g of Spanish smoked paprika powder
- 3000 g of Belcolade Origins Uganda 80%
- 150 g of Belcolade Pure Prime Pressed Cocoa Butter
- 200 g of Belcolade Premium Dutch Cocoa Powder
- Melt the Belcolade Origins Uganda 80% to 40°C.
- Add the Belcolade Pure Prime Pressed Cocoa Butter and smoked paprika powder.
- Use a Selmi Comfit machine to coat the smoked cashew nuts.
- To obtain a smooth surface, follow the correct parameters for the cooling and speed (8-12°C cooling, 50% speed).
- Stop the cooling.
- Melt the surface of the dragées a little and add the Belcolade Premium Dutch Cocoa Powder with a sifter.