- 3000 g (100%) of Tegral bagel
- 1350 g (45%) of Water
- 30 g (1%) of Fresh yeast
- Mixing spiral: 10 min. at low speed and 2 min. at high speed.
- Dough temperature: 26°C.
- Bulk fermentation: 5 min.
- Scale: 125 g.
- Make up: Make medium long. Let the dough rest for 10 min. Make long (± 30 cm) and wind around your hand. Squeeze the dough ends together and roll a bit on the table.
- Final fermentation: ± 45 min. at 28°C and 80% R.H. Store at 5°C until the next morning. Let the bagels warm up for 30 min. at 28°C and 80% R.H.
Decoration before baking
Directly after make-up, you can top the bagels with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, granulated garlic...
- Oven temperature: Roll in oven ± 280°C until 220°C. 4 L steam aftrer 2 min. Open the door for 10 sec.and the damper during 2 min.
- Baking time: ± 18 min.