- 1000 g (100%) of Bread flour
- 620 g (62%) of Water
- 200 g (20%) of Dried cranberries
- 200 g (20%) of Chocolate white chocolate chips
- 150 g (15%) of Pecan pieces
- 40 g (4%) of O-tentic Durum* (Active bakery component)
- 30 g (3%) of Canola oil / Soy oil
- 20 g (2%) of Salt
- 20 g (2%) of Sugar
- Mixing spiral: Mixing time variation: Long in 1st speed and shorter in 2nd (more short bite) or shorter in 1st speed and longer in 2nd speed.
- Dough temperature: 28 - 30°C.
- Bulk fermentation: 20 - 30 min. at room temparature.
- Make up: Gradually sheet down to a thickness of 3 mm. Cut into desired shape with pizza wheel-cutter and transfer pieces to a lightly floured or cornmealed board.
- Final fermentation: 20 min. at 30°C and 85% R.H.
Decoration before baking
- Brush with oil of choice and lightly decorate.
- Oven temperature: 290°C
- Baking time: 1 - 3 min.