- 500 g of Tegral Satin Brownie CL*
- 225 g of Butter
- 225 g of Eggs
- 100 g of Belcolade Noir Selection *
- Melt chocolate and butter together.
- Mix the Tegral Satin Brownie CL and the eggs for 1 min. at slow speed with a flat beater.
- Add the butter and the Belcolade Noir Selection and mix with the flat beater until obtaining a smooth texture.
- Fill a flexipan with the batter and bake for 20 min. at 170°C.
- Let cool down and remove from the mould.
- Fill the hole with Deli Caramel and finish with speculoos crumble.