- 1000 g of Tegral Satin Moist Cake Dark *
- 400 g of Eggs
- 400 g of Oil
- 200 g of Water
- 600 g of Deli Cheesecake*
- QS. of Ambiante*
- 300 g of Miroir Glassage Chocolat*
- Mix all the cake ingredients for 5 min. at medium speed with a flat beater.
- Spread on a tray and bake at 180°C for approximately 16 min.
- Let cool down and cut two discs of 18 cm diameter.
- Place a circle of 5 cm on one disc of moist cake.
- Pipe Deli Cheesecake in the circle.
- Bake in a deck oven at 160°C for 60 min.
- Place the second disc of cake on top directly after baking.
- Keep covered while cooling down to preserve the moisture.
- Heat up the Miroir Glassage to 35°C.
- Place the layer cake covered in Ambiante on top of a spinning table while spreading the glaze, just enough to drip over the edges.