- 1000 g of Tegral Satin Cream Cake Dark
- 350 g of Eggs
- 300 g of Oil
- 225 g of Water
- 250 g of Deli Caramel
- 100 g of Milk
- 150 g of Bavarois Neutre
- 500 g of Passionata
- Q.S. Deli Caramel
- Q.S. Pecan nuts
- Mix all the cake ingredients for 5 min. at medium speed with a flat beater.
- Fill rings for 2/3.
- Bake at 170°C for approximately 30 min.
- Let cool down completely and cut in two layers.
- For the caramel mousse heat the milk and Deli Caramel to 40°C and add the Bavarois Neutre.
- Incorporate the whipped Passionata. Pipe between and on top of the cake layers.
- Melt the Deli Caramel slightly and pipe a swirl on top of the frozen caramel mousse.
- Decorate with pecan nuts.