Recipe: Cake Sandwich
- 1500 g of Tegral Satin Moist Cake Yellow
- 600 g of Eggs
- 600 g of Oil
- 150 g of Water
- Q.S. Belcolade White Chocolate Nibs
- 100 g of Cryst-o-fil White
- 240 g of Fundant Sugar
- 2 pc of Vanilla Pods
- 100 g of Water
- Mix all the ingredients for 5 min. with the paddle on medium speed.
- Divide the batter over 3 trays of 40 x 60 cm and sprinkle some white chocolate ribs on top.
- Bake for approximately 8 min. at 180°C.
- Let cool down.
- Mix water, fondant and vanilla together and incorporate into the Cryst-o-fil White.
- Spread the filling between the cake sheets and cool in the fridge or (well packed) in the freezer.
- After cooling cut in shapes of 10 x 10 cm and slice in two to obtain traingles.