- 450 g of Tegral Patacrout* (Patisserie mix)
- 200 g of Mimetic 32* (Margarine)
- 50 g of PatisFrance Pistachio powder*
- 50 g of Eggs
- 225 g of Tegral Biscuit* (Patisserie mix)
- 225 g of White eggs
- 80 g of PatisFrance Pistachio powder*
- 80 g of Icing sugar
- 50 g of PatisFrance crushed pistachio*
- 30 g of Water
- 30 g of Icing sugar (to sprinkle on top)
- 250 g of Water
- 125 g of Sugar
- 9 g of Classic Raspberry* (Flavouring preparation)
- 225 g of Passionata* (Non-dairy cream)
- 130 g of PatisFrance Praline Pistache*
- 125 g of Festipak* (Non-dairy cream)
- 125 g of Milk
- 75 g of Yolk
- 5 g of Gelatine
- Mix all ingredients together to make a dough.
- Roll it down to 3 mm.
- Shape the tart.
- Bake at 170°C for 12 to 15 min.
- Mix the Tegral Biscuit, PatisFrance Pistachio powder, icing sugar, white eggs and water for 8 min with a whisk at high speed in a planetary mixer.
- Spread 1200 g on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sprinkle the top with PatisFrance Crushed Pistachio and finally with the icing sugar.
- Bake at 240°C for 3 to 4 min.
- Mix all the ingredients together and bring to the boil.
- Heat the Festipak, milk and egg yolk to 85°C.
- Strain over the gelatine and Praline Pistache.
- Cool down to 30°C and fold in the lightly whipped Passionata.
- Mould into a silpat and freeze.
- Pipe the Topfil Raspberry into the baked tartshell.
- Soak the pistachio biscuit with the raspberry syrup and place the biscuit on top of the Topfil Raspberry.
- On top of the soaked biscuit, add the disc of frozen pistachio bavaroise.
- Finish with whipped Passionata cream.
- Sprinkle the PatisFrance Pistachio powder on top.