This blueberry hill cake is composed of six layers filled with fruits and grains to make a delicious dessert for your clients !
- 600 g of Tegral 4Ever cake
- 300 g of Oil
- 300 g of Eggs
- Mix all the ingredients together during 3 min at medium speed.
- Spread on a tray a thin layer of approximately 5mm.
- Bake at 190°C close damper during 6 min +/-.
- Once it has cooled down, cut 3 rounds of 10 cm and 3 round of 13 cm diameter.
Lemon grass and white tea syrup:
- 280 g of Water
- 150 g of Sugar
- 2 bags of Pure white tea bags
- 1 st of Lemon grass
- Boil the water, the sugar and the chopped lemon grass.
- When boiled, take off the heat and let the tea bags infuse for 4 min, cover with cling film.
- Cool down completely. Soak the cake in the syrup.
- 85 g of Water
- 100 g of Topfil Blueberry
- 175 g of Sugar
- 11 g of Gelatin
- 6 g of Summum Fruits Rouges
- Cook water, Topfil Blueberry, and the sugar at 105°C.
- Mix with pre-soaked gelatin and Summum Fruits Rouges.
- Whip the mixture until the texture is aerated and firm.
- Pipe on top of the soaked cake disks of 10 cm diameter.
- With the rest, pipe rolls of 1 cm diameter, coloured with pink sugar for final decoration.
- Store it.
Red fruits Muesli
- 40 g of Oat Flakes
- 30 g of Sunflower Seeds
- 40 g of Soy chopped seeds
- 20 g of Rice poppers
- 40 g of Aristo primeur Crema
- 60 g of Sugar
- 25 g of Summum Fruits Rouges
- Roast flakes and seeds.
- Boil the Aristo Primeur Crema with sugar and Summum Fruits
- Rouges during 1 min.
- Add the mix of seeds and rice poppers and mix all together until correctly coated.
- Spread the dough between 2 silicon sheets to obtain a layer of 3 mm.
- Cut 3 rounds of 13cm.
- Stick them on top of the cakes of the same size.
- 20 g of Milk
- 70 g of Festipak
- 40 g of PatisFrance Starfruit Lemon
- 30 g of Egg Yolks
- 190 g of Belcolade Selection Blanc Intense X516
- 40 g of Bavarois Neutre
- 500 g of Duopak
- Cook a Crème Anglaise with the milk, Festipak, the egg yolks and
- PatisFrance Starfruit Lemon.
- Add Bavarois Neutre and pour on the Belcolade Selection Blanc
- Intense X516 to make a ganache.
- At 40°C, incorporate the whipped Duopak.
- Freeze the finished bomb.
- 1000 g of Miroir Gassage Neutre
- 150 g of Topfil Blueberry
- Warm at 35-40°C and blend it to break up the piece of fruits.
- Apply at 35-40°C on the frozen bomb.