1. Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Make a ganache with the fresh cream and Belcolade Origins Noir Costa Rica 64%.
- Add directly into this ganache the 300 g of whipped cream and mix well with a spatula.
- Mould the mousse in spherical silicone moulds of 4 cm in diameter (about 30 g of mousse per sphere).
- Freeze directly at - 30 °C before using.
2. Hazelnut Mousse
- Mix together the Praliné Intense 69 PatisFrance, Pralirex Noisette PatisFrance and warm milk.
- Add pre-soaked and melted gelatin and mix everything with a hand mixer.
- Add the whipped cream and mix gently using a spatula.
- Use this mousse directly for dressing the desserts (about 20 g per dessert).
3. Chocolate Glaze
- Bring milk and fresh cream to boil. Pour the liquid directly onto the Belcolade Selection Noir 65% Cacao-Trace and Praliné Noisette 50% PatisFrance, mix with a spatula or whisk..
- Add pre-soaked and melted gelatin and then slightly warm Puratos Miroir L'original Neutre.
- Mix all the ingredients with a hand blender and cover with a film.
- Store at 4°C.
- Apply the glaze at maximum 35°C on frozen products
- Place the hazelnut mousse directly on the bottom of a small chocolate bowl (about 20 g per dessert).
- Leave the mousse to set in a fridge (4 °C).
- Apply the glaze at 35°C on a frozen chocolate mousse cake.
- Put it in a chocolate bowl.
- Sprinkle some roasted hazelnut pieces on the top.
- Store at 4°C one to two hours before consumption.
Pairing tips with Belcolade Origins Noir Costa Rica 64%