Cake and sponge mixes
Real Belgian Chocolate
- 1000 g of Tegral Satin Cream Cake CL
- 350 g of Eggs
- 300 g of Oil
- 225 g of Water
- Q.S. Belcolade Noir Selection
- 1000 g of Mirior Glassage Neutre
- 100 g of Topfil Raspberry
- Q.S. of Fresh fruits
- Mix all cake ingredients for 5 min. at medium speed with a flat beater.
- Pipe the batter into a silicon mould with a donut shape.
- Bake at 180-190°C for approximately 15-20 minutes depending on the size of the cake.
- After cooling down, dip the bottom of the cake in tempered Belcolade Noir Selection.
- Heat up the Miroir Glassage Neutre to 40°C.
- Mix to remove air. Then, add Topfil Raspberry with a spatula, and glaze the donut.
- Decorate the top of the donut with fresh fruits.