- 1000 g of Tegral Savoie
- 750 g of Eggs
- 100 g of Water
- Q.S. of Topfil Apricot 60%
- 1000 g of Water
- 300 g of Sugar
- 30 g of Classic Orange
- 100 g of Lemon Juice
- Whip all ingredients together for 6 min. at full speed.
- Pipe into 1/2 sphere flexipat.
- Put a baking paper and a tray on top.
- Bake at 180°C for 12-18 minutes, depending on the size.
- Unmould and dry overnight.
- Pipe Topfil Apricot in the glass.
- Bring to boil all the ingredients for the syrup.
- Add 1/2 sphere of dry sponge soaked with syrup to the glass.
- Whip Chantypak until obtaining a pipable texture.
- Pipe on top of the soaked sponge in the glass.
- Finally, fill a pipette with syrup and stick it in the glass.