- 1000 g of Tegral Scone*
- 420 g of Water (cold)
- 1/3 l of Cuisipak*
- 1/3 l of Whole eggs
- 1/3 l of Milk
- 4 g of Nutmeg
- 8 g of Salt
- Q.S. of Pepper
- 1 pc of Broccoli (head)
- 100 g of Feta
- Mix Tegral Scone and the water for 1 min. at slow speed and for 1 min. at medium speed.
- Roll out the dough with a 3 mm thickness and put it in the mould.
- Blanch the broccoli, drain it well and and let it cool down.
- Mix the Cuisipak, milk, and eggs until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Add the broccoli and the feta to the bottom of the mould and then pour the liquid filling into the mould.
- Bake for 45 min. at 190 °C.
- To decorate, sprinkle some roasted pine nuts on top of the quiche.