- 1000 g of PatisFrance Patis'Macaron*
- 200 g of Water
- Q.S. of Black pepper
- Q.S. of Cheese filling (such as Philadelphia)
- Q.S. of Smoked salmon
- Q.S. of Lemon juice
- Q.S. of Dill
- Put the Patis’Macaron in a mixing bowl with a paddle.
- Warm up the water to 50 °C and mix with Patis’Macaron for 6 min. at fast speed.
- Pipe the macarons and sprinkle some black pepper on the top.
- Bake for approximately 22 min. at 140 °C.
- Fill the macarons with the cheese, smoked salmon, lemon juice and dill.