- 1000 g of Tegral Chiffon Cake*
- 600 g of Egg
- 100 g of Water
- 175 g of Oil
- 30 g of Matcha tea powder
- Q.S. of Poppy seeds
- 1000 g of Chantypak*
- 900 g of Deli Orange*
- Q.S. of Belcolade Selection Cocoa Dark*
- Q.S. of Harmony Sublimo Glaze & Go Neutre*
- Q.S. of Poppy Seeds (roasted)
- In a mixing bowl put the water, the eggs and add the Tegral Chi on Cake and matcha tea powder on the top.
- Mix for 7 min. at fast speed using a whisk.
- Add the oil and mix for 1 more min.
- On a baking paper spread the batter into a layer of 4mm. and sprinkle some poppy seeds on top.
- Bake for 5 min. at 210°C.
- After baking remove from the hot baking tray to avoid drying out the sponge.
- To make the orange filling cream, whip the Chantypak and Deli Orange together until obtaining a smooth texture.
- Once the sponge is cooled down put a thin layer of melted Belcolade Selection and then a thin layer of the orange filling cream.
- Then roll up the swiss roll and let it cool down.
- To decorate, glaze with Harmony Sublimo Glaze & Go Neutre and top with roasted poppy seeds.