- Mini cornetto waffle
- Cruncy scoop
Ingredients Cruncy scoop
- 600 g of PatisFrance diced white hazelnuts*
- 200 g of PatisFrance diced pistachio*
- 100 g of PatisFrance Crousticrep blond*
- 800 g of Carat Coverlux Milk*
- 100 g of Water
- 240 g of Sugar
* Puratos products
- Boil the water and the sugar till 118°C
- Add the hazelnuts and pistachio
- Take the pan from the heat and mix well until the sugar becomes dry and hard.
- Take the cooled down pistachio and hazelnuts.
- Pour them in a pan and heat up by continuous mixing to caramelize sugar around the nuts.
- When the nuts are well caramelized spread them out on a paper.
- When cooled down mix with the PatisFrance Crousticrep.
- Melt the Carat Coverlux and mix all ingredients.
- When well mixed take an ice scoop and scoop some on top of the waffle and let set in a fride of 4°C for 3 min.