- 1000 g of Tegral Satin Cream Cake CL*
- 190 g of Golden 6 Clean Label*
- 200 g of Belcolade Dark Chocolate Chunks*
- Q.S. of Puravita Decor Multi Seeds & Multi Flakes*
- 350 g of Eggs
- 300 g of Oil
- 225 g of Water
- 1000 g of Cremfil Ultim Vanille*
- 50 g of Classic Moka* (5% batter)
- Q.S. of Harmony Classic Neutre*
- Q.S. of Coffee beans
- Q.S. of Anise flowers
- Q.S. of Coconut (shaved)
- Mix the eggs, oil, water and the Satin Cream Cake CL for 4 min. at medium speed with a flat batter.
- Add Softgrain Amber Grain and the Belcolade Dark Chocolate Chunks and mix for 1 min. at slow speed.
- Decorate the mould with Puravita Decor Seeds & Flakes and pipe 1/2 of the batter into the mould.
- To make the coffee cream, mix the Cremfil Ultim Vanille and Classic Moka together and then pipe the mix in the middle of the batter.
- Pipe the rest of the batter and bake for approximately 35 min. at 180°C closed damper.
- To decorate, glaze the cake with Harmony Classic Neutre and top with some coffee beans, anise flowers and shaved coconut.