- 1000 g of Tegral Ringo*
- 200 g of Water
- 200 g of Passion juice
- 50 g of Quinoa (crispy)
- Q.S. of Sugar
- Q.S. of Cinnamon powder (1% sugar)
- Add the water and the passion juice in a mixing bowl, and add the Tegral Ringo mix on top.
- Mix for 2 min. at slow speed and 2 min. at medium speed.
- At the end of the mixing time, add the quinoa.
- On a baking paper pipe the dough into churros shapes and freeze.
- For the baking, use a frying pan and bake the frozen churros at 190°C until obtaining a gold brown colour.
- After baking, add some cinnamon sugar (mix the sugar and cinnamon).
- Tip for serving: Add an extra sweet touch and serve these crunchy churros with some dips such as Carat Supercrem (Nutty Pistachio, Nutolade) or your choice of Topfil.