- Mix all ingredients together for 5 min.
- Spread a layer of 5 mm on top of baking paper.
- Bake at 180°C for 8 to 10 min.
2. Coffee crumble
- Mix together the Patacrout, Mimetic and PatisFrance Hazelnut powder untit crumble texture.
- Bake at 170°C to a lite brown colour.
- Mix the 165 g of crumble with the Cryst-o-Fil Blanc and the PatisFrance Roasted hazelnuts, add the Nescafe at the end.
3. Coffee creamy
- Cook the Festipak, milk, eggs and sugar to 85°C and strain over the chocolate and the Classic Moka.
- Homogenize with an immersion blender.
4. White chocolate mousse
- Cook the Festipak, milk, eggs and sugar to 85°C and strain over the chocolate and the pre-soaked gelatine.
- Cool down to 32°C.
- Fold in the lightly whipped Passionata cream.
- Cut 2 x 16 cm diameter discs of Tegral Satin Cream Cake Belgian Chocolate, place one inside a 16 cm ring.
- Cook the coffee creamy and pour on top of the first disc of Tegral Satin Cream Cake, add the second disc of Tegral Satin Cream Cake and freeze.
- When Frozen prepare crumble and spread on top.
- Prepare the white chocolate mousse and build the cake upside down.
- Glaze with Mirroir Glassage Blanc.
5. Finishing & Decoration
- Glaze with Miroir Glassage Blanc.
- Pipe some dots of Passionata on top and add the chocolate decoration.