- 500 g of Tegral Satin Cream Cake Belgian CL*
- 225 g of Butter
- 225 g of Eggs
- 100 g of Belcolade Noir Selection*
- 100 g of Roasted Pecan nuts
- Melt the Belcolade Noir Selection and the butter together.
- Melt the Tegral Satin Brownie CL and the eggs for 1 min at slow speed with a flat beater.
- Add the butter and the chocolate and mix with the flat beater until obtaining a smooth texutre.
- Add the pecan nuts at the end.
- Spread regularly into a baking frame and bake at 180°C during 27-30 min., with a closed damper.
- Let cool down and cut to desired size.