- 1000 g of Tegral Satin Wholegrain Cake*
- 450 g of Mimetic 20*
- 400 g of flour
- 220 g of Eggs
- 50 g of Water
- Q.S. of Cremfil Ultim Chocolate*
- Q.S. of Sunset Glaze*
- Q.S. of Nuts, seeds, dried fruits,..
- Mix all cookie dough ingredients to obtain a smooth consistency.
- Laminate the cookie dough at 3 mm and cut in triangles.
- In the middle of each triangle, pipe the Cremfil Ultim Chocolate and put another triangle on top.
- Push gently on the edges.
- Tip: to flavour your cookies you can mix the Cremfil Ultim with 5% of the Classic range or with 10% of the Summum range.
- Place in the fridge.
- When cooled down, brush a little quantity of Sunset Glaze on top to stick the seeds or the nuts.
- Bake at 180°C for approximately 15 min.