- 1200 g of Tegral Satin Cream Cake Wholegrain* (Cake mix)
- 360 g of Mimetic* Fridge cut into small pieces (Margarine)
- 240 g of Eggs
- 200 g of Sapore Softgrain Amber* (Sourdough)
- 200 g of Raisins
- 200 g of Dried cranberry (Chopped)
- 100 g of Vivafil Cherry* (fruit fillings)
* Puratos products
- Mix the wholegrain and margarine together and slowly add the eggs.
- When you obtain a dough, incorporate the fruits and Sapore.
- With an ice scoop (35 g) make balls and make a hole in the middle.
- Fill with 5 g of Vivafil Cherry.
- Close the cookie and turn up side down.
- Bake at 180°C for approximately 17 min. on a double tray.